Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Paris Club Bistro and Bar

I always loved Paris Club so was a bit bummed when I heard they were rebranding themselves and going by the new name of Paris Club Bistro and Bar. I wanted to check it out, so headed down to the River North neighborhood with my friend Michelle. 

Although this restaurant was impressive, because I knew and loved the old one so well, I was semi disappointed by the menu and ambiance. I loved how the old menu was massive and you could order tons of amazing small plates. This is now more of a typical French restaurant, and you have to order a meal. That being said, the food was great. We truly loved everything we ordered. The restaurant also just feels a bit more formal now, like it'd be great for a business meeting, but I could find better places to go on a date. The restaurant now has lots of dark wood, leather and tufted chairs.

Overall, this is a solid restaurant to come to and always a great recommend. The location is phenomenal, and you can guarantee a consistent and good experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment