Friday, February 8, 2013

Margaritas at Zocalo and Take Out from Butterfly Sushi

My guy came in town this weekend and tonight we met up with some good buddies. We started the night out with a margarita at Zocalo and then Butterfly Sushi take out at their apartment.

Zocalo would be the perfect spot for a first date but I wouldn't recommend anyone go out of their way to go to this place. That being said, there were a lot of good things that would make me come back for a happy hour. The lighting was dim, the music was live yet you could still hear conversation, and the margaritas were delicious. I ordered the Citrus Cazuela margarita, which was citrus infused tequila with white wine and a splash of squirt. The margarita was served in what we thought looked like a dog bowl and what I initially thought was a bowl of salsa. The presentation definitely makes you want to take a picture.




After margaritas, we headed to our friends place for Butterfly Sushi. I have been dying to try this place for a while, as many sushi loving friends told me it was good. The spread we ordered definitely satisfied my craving for quite some time. 



And not to brag, but how cute is this little nugget that is in town? Miss having her around all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment