Sunday, June 2, 2013

Baume & Brix, Take Two

I have never won anything in my life, but recently I won a dinner at Baume & Brix after going to this restaurant back in April and filling out the comment card. I took my mom to dinner with me and we were completely spoiled. And again, the service was phenomenal. 


The dinner started out with a glass of champagne, followed by a choice of an appetizer, entree and dessert per person, and each course was served with a wine pairing. 




For an appetizer, I chose the shrimp and grits bisque and my mom had the oyster duo. 



For dinner I ordered one of my all time favorite dishes, the red curry short rib and my mom had the black cod. We both completely enjoyed our meals and ate them so fast it was almost embarrassing. And the dish my moms fish came in was so stylish!



For dessert, my mom ordered the most phenomenal thing on the menu. Luckily, mine was a close second. 



Although this restaurant is still pricey, I was able to try a lot more of the dishes this time around because it was free. That being said, I would recommend coming to this place for a date night in which you're willing to drop some dough. The food really is great and the ambiance will not disappoint.

And on our walk home, my mom found a pretty funny sign in a vet parking lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment