Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Perennial Virant

This past weekend I went to brunch with a girlfriend at Perennial Virant, which is one of my favorite restaurants in Old Town. The decor is extremely cozy with a touch of modern. I want whoever decorated this place to come and decorate my house! The lighting is always set just right so it's a great date spot.

Perennial Virant has the most amazing diverse menu and I really never feel like I've stuffed myself after eating here. They are known for their farm-to-table dining, and the ingredients are super fresh and locally sourced. Be warned though, the brunch menu is very savory. There was only one sweet entree item. They also have craft cocktails, which are quite yummy.

Overall I highly recommend coming to this place. You will not be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment