Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Lobby at The Peninsula

I've been gone for a while, I know. I've been busy with the holidays, traveling for work, moving and buying a condo.

As one of my last dining treats as a city resident, I went to The Lobby at The Peninsula with my girlfriend Michelle. She has a good friend who was the sous chef at The Lobby. We were treated to an amazing ten course dinner. The chicken dish was absolutely to die for, and I highly recommend going just to get this. We were allowed to spend three hours enjoying the meal, and believe me, it's such a relaxing atmosphere. The service was exceptional; I have never felt so spoiled or pampered.

The Christmas decorations here are also pretty amazing. You have to make reservations for holiday tea here almost a year in advance!












No comments:

Post a Comment