Sunday, January 19, 2014

CH Distillery

CH Distillery is a cocktail bar in the West Loop that has been on the hot list recently for new craft cocktail places. Because they've gotten a lot of buzz, I obviously thought I had to go and was excited to check out this place. They distill their own drinks onsite so even classic cocktails such as a gin and tonic are amazing. There are about fifteen crafts cocktails on the menu and you can't go wrong. The food menu is very limited, so don't come here expecting to get some grub.

Although the drinks are great, the atmosphere wasn't my favorite. The pictures make the place look much cooler than I remember...as the feeling I was getting was more clubish with bad lighting. Maybe I should have sat at the bar. There are so many places to go in Chicago, and if I had to choose, I'd probably skip this in the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment