Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TETE Charcuterie

I've had this place on my list but I was never dying to go because it seemed to have a limited menu.  That being said, Tete Charcuterie has been getting tons of buzz since before it even opened, so I obviously had to go. This restaurant made Chicago Magazine's 2014 Best New Restaurants list in April, and has been on Chicago Eater's Heatmap for over three straight months.

That being said, I had a great experience at this place. The owner was super nice and created a very hospitable environment. When we didn't love the texture of our pate, he brought out a new mousse pate that was absolutely amazing. The pate had a strawberry topping that was to die for. I am not someone who likes mixing fruits with anything, so I was shocked at how much I loved it.

Also, the atmosphere is great. The outdoor patio has music pumping from three different restaurants, which actually was really fun. You just feel like you're in a happening place. The inside has a great ambiance too, so this place would be good to visit year round.

Overall, given the high level of service and ambiance, if you are a meat lover, definitely come visit this place. And as it's on Restaurant Row, there are a plethora of places to hop to after (we went across the street to RM Champagne).





No comments:

Post a Comment