Monday, April 8, 2013

Central Standard

This past weekend my sister and I made a last minute reservation at Central Standard. This place just opened in River North and sources all of their food from places that are in the Central Standard timezone.

Central Standard is a good place to go if you love a house made cocktail and like trying new places in the city that have great ambiance. The menu has a wide variety of options and I wanted to order almost everything. For someone like me who isn't the most educated food critic, I thought it was good. That being said, I wouldn't recommend this place to a total foodie. The shrimp and grits left me unimpressed, however the burnt end tostadas, fried goat cheese and smoked short ribs were absolutely delicious. They also have a fabulous elevated party room that would be phenomenal for after work cocktails with a big group.






No comments:

Post a Comment