Friday, April 5, 2013

Museum of Contemporary Art

The Museum of Contemporary Art is one of my favorites in the city. The space isn't overwhelmingly big so you can actually get through it in a reasonable amount of time. The fact that I like modern art also helps. And I've recently discovered the outdoor sculpture garden, where they serve Wolfgang Puck catering. Pretty neat space for a summer afternoon of culture and lunch.

This past Tuesday I went with some girlfriends for a visit to MCA. The inspiration for this visit was that Tuesdays are free year round for Illinois residents. This is also the only night that they are regularly open late until 8pm. Good for us working folk.


The wall of the cafeteria. So fun and playful.


The most confusing piece of art. I literally thought this was a bulletin board.


And some of our favorite pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment