Sunday, July 21, 2013

Belly Q

Last week my sister and I went to Belly Q, which is an Asian barbeque restaurant on restaurant row. This place was opened by the same group that owns Urban Belly and Belly Shack. This has been one of the places that has been top of my list for quite some time, so I was glad to finally go.

This restaurant has great ambiance and service - we truly were so impressed with our waitress. The food was so good but we were disappointed in the short ribs - they weren't as fall off the bone as we'd thought they'd be. You absolutely have to get one of the pancakes here, and I wish we'd tried a tofu pot. My favorite thing though was the desserts. I ordered the peanut butter and jelly dessert, which was coconut frozen yogurt with peanut butter and jelly, and peanut butter coated cookie clusters. Yum. The menu is fun because you can order several of the small plates and share an entree and be plenty full. I was not impressed by the cocktails. They sounded good in theory, but were way too sugary.

Overall, I would highly recommend coming to this place. The food was good, the ambiance was great, and I was very impressed by the service.





No comments:

Post a Comment