Monday, January 7, 2013

Restaurant Inspiration: RPM Italian, Girl and the Goat & Nellcote

These are the places that made me want to write this blog because I enjoyed dining out at them so much. This blog will help me keep the memory of these lovely experiences alive.

The first restaurant was RPM Italian. Who knew celebrities could make such good restauranteurs? I was skeptical at first but went with a girlfriend (who is obsessed with Julianna and Bill) and it was a fabulous experience. The ambiance is sexy and the shredded brussels sprout salad is a must eat. Dying to know how to make that at home.


The second restaurant was Girl and the Goat. A friend made a reservation months ago and took me in place of her mom, who thank goodness bailed so I could snag a seat. The green beans were amazing (and they were made with fish sauce vinaigrette). The restaurant is really cozy (think fireplaces and rustic wooden tables) and I could have spent hours there and eaten everything on the menu.



The third restaurant is Nellcote. This place was opened by the same guys that own Old Town Social. The decor here is feminine and girly yet any guy would love to dine here. And my guy would certainly love this place as they have cocktails with Templeton Rye. I went with a friend who can't eat dairy but that didn't stop me from enjoying my experience. That being said, there are many things I would love to go back and try...with dairy. 



1 comment:

  1. Love that you highlighted our RPM and Nellcote dinners! Girl & the Goat is still on my list so we should go there soon after Derby :)

    ReplyDelete