Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Royal Treatment at Sapori Trattoria

Tonight I went to Sapori Trattoria for a girlfriends birthday. We got the royal treatment not only because it was her birthday, but also because she has a friend who works there that flagged us as a "treat them well" table with the host. Free bruschetta and a free glass of moscato? Yes please. The spaghetti carbonara was my favorite I've ever had. And that's saying a lot given this is my favorite pasta dish.




Also, I discovered a delightful way to get home. I have had the Uber app on my phone for a couple of months now, but never used it. They sent me an email saying I had a free ride with them this week, so I gave it a shot. This is the best car service ever. I felt so fancy riding home in a black town car. And how amazing is it that you select through an app on your phone that you want a car and it is literally there within seconds?

Another successful night for the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment