Monday, March 24, 2014

Found

This weekend I went to dinner with my friend at Found in Evanston, which I also went to back when it first opened last January. This restaurant is absolutely amazing, and makes you feel like you're in the city. We went at 9pm and there was still a (short) wait, and when we left around 11pm, people were STILL coming in for dinner. It's that good.

The atmosphere at this place is so amazing. The restaurant is dark & cozy with lots of candles, and not too noisy yet not too quiet...the perfect recipe. Most of the furnishings came from old Ritz lobbies so there's lots of plush dark velvets and oriental rugs. The ceilings are also painted with chalkboard paint with quotes.

The menu is unbelievable. I literally could order everything on this menu and be happy with each item. That makes it so hard to choose. We were not disappointed with anything that we got. That includes the large cookie platter...oops.

And the best news about this place, is that they are now taking reservations. For the longest time they didn't take reservations so you could wait up to two hours even on a week night. Whether you live in the city of the suburbs, this place is a must. I can't wait to go back again, and this will definitely become a regular for me in my new town.






No comments:

Post a Comment