Sunday, March 16, 2014

Maude's Liquor Bar

I've been terrible, I know. This whole homeownership thing takes up a lot of time.

Anyways, a few weeks ago I went to Maude's Liquor Bar with my girlfriend Michelle. This place is on Restaurant Row and has been on my list forever. I can't believe it took me so long to get here. The ambiance was amazing and I highly recommend coming here. Maude's is great for a girls night out, and even better for a date night.

The lighting is absolutely perfect. So dark that you almost feel like you have to get a flash light out, which I love. And the restaurant is not noisy (in a good way). You can hear the music and there's a good vibe, but for how close the tables are, I never felt like I could hear the people next to us, nor did I have to scream over any loud noise to talk with Michelle.

Also, the food here is amazing! I love places where you can order a ton of small plates and share. They had great french inspired food and we were stuffed at the end of the night without having to break the bank. They have a pretty good craft cocktail list too! Definitely come here.





No comments:

Post a Comment