Friday, March 15, 2013

J Parker

Last night I met up wtih a girlfriend at J Parker for a drink and dinner. J Parker is the rooftop restaurant and bar of Hotel Lincoln in Old Town. I had never eaten the food here or been in the winter, as I usually think of this as a summer joint with an amazing rooftop and delicious cocktails. We shared a roasted and shaved root vegetable salad and I ordered a burger. Although I usually just think of a burger as a burger, this was particuarly good. The dessert menu also looked phenomenal and I can definitely see myself heading back to enjoy a cocktail and dessert. The only issue I had was the noise - just make sure not to bring your noisy friends because sound carries!


 
 
And this view will keep me coming back in the summer.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment