Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Moving On: Siena Tavern

I accepted a new job (yippee) and yesterday was my last day at Marketing Werks. Two of my dearest coworker friends threw me a goodbye party on Monday at Siena Tavern. So many people came who have been important to me throughout my career or become good friends during my five years at Marketing Werks. This party meant so much and sent me off on a new chapter realizing how much I am going to miss seeing the smiling faces of my friends on a daily basis.

The party was so fun not only because of the people there but also the venue. Siena Tavern is brand spanking new. This place was opened by Top Chef participant Fabio Viviani and the people who also own Public House and Bull & Bear. The ambiance and decor is phenomenal (dark and cozy, to my usual liking), and the food was fantastic. I want to go back and try everything from the housemade pasta to the mozzarella bar to the pizza bar. They also had one of my favorite wines that I rarely find on a menu. Fabio was so nice and came over to our table, sat down and chatted with us. This made me feel a little giddy.







And to top it all off my sweet cubicle neighborhood had gourmet donuts from Firecakes waiting for me on my desk when I got to work for my last day.


Thanks to my good buddies at Marketing Werks & cheers to new beginnings!

1 comment:

  1. You're a very luckly lil' lady...and you looked so pretty in your farewell outfit :-) -JMS

    ReplyDelete