Monday, March 25, 2013

Uncle Mike's Pasta

Saturday night some girlfriends came over for dinner and a game night. This is a standing dinner date with five gals in which we rotate hosting every other month. I decided to make my favorite pasta dish, which I have always called Uncle Mike's Pasta, but it is actually called Penne alla San Giovanni. Check out the recipe below.




After eating dinner we played the game Cards Against Humanity. This game is so inappropriate and hilarious at the same time. Everyone must own this and play frequently. Below is a sampling of some of the cards that were played. Please, hold your judgements.


Because I had so much fun I neglected to do the dishes the night of. Waiting until the next morning always seems like a good idea...until you wake up the next morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment