Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chicago q

Chicago q is one of my favorite staples, especially given that its in the heart of the Gold Coast only a few blocks from my apartment. Last night I went with my friend Billy to celebrate his birthday. The ambiance and decorating is so amazing that I wish it was my home. Although I love the inside, we wanted to sit outside to enjoy this amazing weather Chicago has been having the past couple of days. Luckily we were able to get a table without a wait.

We were so hungry that we skipped the appetizers and ordered dinner right away. We both got the pulled pork sandwiches which come with four sauce options and a pretzel bun. You can choose one of three sides - I had the fries (yum) and Billy had the cornbread (even yummier). And because it was Billy's birthday the waiter brought us the milk and cookies platter. Although we were stuffed, we had no problem eating the three cookies....bacon and chocolate & almonds and cranberry.  I definitely recommend this restaurant if you want to be able to get a table at a restaurant and have a nice meal in a great setting without breaking the bank.




No comments:

Post a Comment