Wednesday, May 22, 2013

RL Restaurant

Tonight I went to RL with my little cousin and sister. RL is the restaurant connected to the Ralph Lauren store, and is a Chicago staple for a classic meal. Both the menu and the ambiance are very rich. The waiters are dressed to the nines and everything feels very formal. The decor has a stylish old club feel without being stuffy. I would love to mimic their use of leather, oriental rugs, dark paint colors, and all of the art on the walls. I was trying to be healthy so ordered the salmon, but if you come here I would recommend getting one of the more decadent items...the fish was pretty boring. The asparagus soup with creme fraiche made up for the boring entree though.





And after dinner we had to stop across the street for some Forever Yogurt. Yum! This kid is always making silly faces...


No comments:

Post a Comment