Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Green Lake: Memorial Day

To kick off summer, my family went up to our lake house in Green Lake, Wisconsin. I was bummed at first because the weather forecast was a bit colder, however the rain held off so we had fun doing activities we normally wouldn't. I discovered mushroom hunting and the frisbee golf course, there was lots of playing frisbee with Travi, fishing with Jeff off our dock, and Jeff was introduced by my little cousins to the game sardines.





Jeff has a love of mushroom hunting, so we went on a search for morels. These are so hard to find, and therefore very valuable and pricey. We ended up finding a jackpot and brought home about 70 morels over the course of two days. 





Overall such a fun weekend...and I've learned I can enjoy Green Lake when the weather is a little colder, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment